If your kids are getting antsy this time of summer, or you need a little zing at your own desk or home office area.....here is a fun, quick, and easy project to try:
1. empty cans
2. fabric or decorative paper
3. spray adhesive
4. exact-o knife (or scissors)
5. paint or stain
6. 1x4 board (12-15 inches long)
7. liquid nails
How to Make:
1. Spray paint your cans (this is optional if you don't want the silver top/bottom seams of the cans to show)
2. Cut your fabric/paper to fit your cans. Position the paper around the can tightly, then when it's in place, use an exact-o knife to trim along the top and bottom seams of the can.
3. Spray the cans all the way around with spray adhesive, then place your fabric/paper strip around it, pressing it and smoothing it around the can
3. Paint or stain a wood board
4. Use liquid nails to attach the bottom of the cans to your board
And that's it! Now you have a cute office accessory! And it's custom-made by you. Enjoy and have fun!